Corpora in Language learning, Translation and Research
August 28-29th 2024
The international conference Corpora in Language learning, Translation and Research aims to bring together specialists in the disciplines of corpus linguistics, specialized and literary translation, foreign language teaching, lexicography, LSP and NLP in order to share their insights on using corpora in language and translation education.
The conference is organized around three main research topics :
- Data-driven learning (DDL) in foreign language education
- Corpora as resources in specialized and literary translation
- Corpus driven and corpus based linguistic research that contributes to the advent of language corpora in language and translation education.
SUBMISSIONS AND DEADLINES
– Submission of abstracts: May 5, 2024
– Notification of acceptance: May 26, 2024
Submissions will be managed though CMT (https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CLLTR2024/)