Authors should apply for presenting at the conference by submitting an abstract of their proposal.
- Abstract proposals should be anonymous and not longer than two pages including references and examples.
- Abstracts provided with references and maximum 5 keywords should be submitted in English in .pdf format complying to the following formatting:
- A4, margins of 2.5 cm on each side, single-spaced lines, 12 pt. Times New Roman font (see the sample provided here).
- Each presenter may submit maximum one abstract proposal for the general session and one for the workshop. Each accepted presentation for both the general session and the workshop will have a 20 minute slot plus 10 minutes for discussion.
- During the submission procedure it must be stated if an abstract is intended for the general session or the workshop by choosing one or more of the topics listed in the call.
- Abstract should be submitted through EasyChair.