Corpora in Language learning, Translation and Research
August 23-24th 2023
The international conference Corpora in Language learning, Translation and Research aims to bring together specialists in the disciplines of corpus linguistics, specialized and literary translation, foreign language teaching, lexicography, LSP and NLP in order to share their insights on using corpora in language and translation education.
The conference is organized around three main research topics :
- Data-driven learning (DDL) in foreign language education
- Corpora as resources in specialized and literary translation
- Corpus driven and corpus based linguistic research that contributes to the advent of language corpora in language and translation education.
Following the success of the first conference we are opening a Call for papers in the conference proceedings that will include, but will not be limited to, the papers presented at the conference.
SUBMISSIONS AND DEADLINES
– Expression of interest (abstract): November 30, 2023
– Submission of papers / full articles: January 31, 2024
– Notification of acceptance: March 1, 2024
Submissions will be managed though EasyChair https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=clltr2023